Saturday, April 10, 2010

Inspired Look - Hunny B (Beyonce) in Telephone



Hey Chicas,

I wanted to do a look from Lady Gaga - Telephone video! There are so many beautiful makeup looks in this video, so I decided to start off by doing the one of the many looks the fabulous Beyonce wore! I loved this look on her in the vid so I did a variation on myself!




I think it turned out awesome, it's sexy, mod yet, fun a flirty. It would be a look I would wear out day or night for the summer! Deepen and elongate the cat eye wing for more drama at night or leave it shorter during the daytime for a more flirty wearable look!











Here is a list of the products I used to achieve this look:


[Eyes]

Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Silk White - base
NYX JEP in Yellow - base in crease area & on waterline
LORAC 24K Gold Shadow/Liner Pencil - waterline and tearduct
MAC e/s in Wedge - crease
MAC Studio Fix Powder - blending color for crease
MAC e/s in Grand Enterance - ontop of Wedge on crease
Coastal Scents 88 Palette - yellow shade on lid
MAC e/s in Brule - highlight
MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapidblack - top lashline
L'Oreal HIP Gel Liner - top lashline
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

[Lips]

Cover Girl Wet Slicks Lip Liner in Plum Crazy
MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick
Kat Von D Lipgloss in Stripper


[Face]

MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC 35
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC 35
MAC MSF Natural in Med. Deep - contour








***TUTORIAL***



Also, I have yet another haul rom MAC coming soon and there are some awesome finds in this haul, as well as more makeup looks from the Telephone music video, I think I might do another look soon, so keep an eye out for that! ^_^


Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

  1. I love this look! It makes me think of spring and sunshine:)

    Great job, and can't wait for the haul video.

    http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow and Lady Gaga! I definitely want to try this out. Yay for coastal scents pallettes!

    makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is real pretty! Will try it.

    Your new follower
    Yuvna

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! i love this color. I never thought of using yellow

    I am a new follower yay! I look forward to reading more. Please check out my blog as well (and follow if you like it : )

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! i was waiting for someone to do the telephone look - i LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!
    I have to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog! I'm following, and thanks for following mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jane

    I know mi too! I know arn't these palettes a wonderful thing!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. @SilhouetteScreams

    Thanks doll

    Super easy and super fearless! *_^

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jonesy

    Thanks for checking out my blog and following!! I will check yours out soon. ^_^

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Makeup Majesty

    haha well I did it, and I might do more!

    Thanks hun!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Arie

    Gracias! Please try it is easy and beautiful! ^_^

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: