Friday, April 9, 2010

Look of the Day - Pastel Pinks and Purples






Hey Chicas!

I did a really pretty pastel look today using pinks and purples! I felt like Frenchie's hair in "Grease" haha! I wanted to use my new Designer Purple, Pearlglide Intense Liner, without doing a dark look or a straight purple look, as I tend to want to do purple all the time. It's my favorite color and favorite eyeshadow to wear! I can't help it, a girl knows what she like!




Anywho, I thought this look was perfect for spring and it makes me feel super girly! I used almost all shimmery colors on the lid and went with a pretty pastel, matte color yet still glossy because Viva Glam Gaga is a Lustre, which I love, love love! This combo was perfect, with the super sparkly eye, they lipstick just BAM, popped out and made the look happen.






Here are a list of the products used:

[Eyes]

NYX JEP in Cottage Cheese for base
MAC e/s in Ego in inner tearduct
MAC e/s in Swish for lid color
MAC e/s in Parfait Amour for outter corner and crease
MAC e/s in Lotusland above crease to blend out
MAC e/s in Vanilla for highlight
MAC Pearlglide Intense Liner in Designer Purple for upper and lower lashline
Milani Liquifeye Liner in Black for tightline
Maybelline XXL PRO Extentions Mascara


[Lips]

MAC Naked liner
MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
MAC Bubbles Lipstick on top of Gaga


[Face]

Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+ Foundation
MAC Prep + Prime Setting Powder
MAC MSF Natural in Med. Deep for contour
MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre for cheeks
MAC Shell Pearl BP for highligher






Viva Glam Gaga is such a pretty color! I think it is completely wearble, with the right look!



I will edit this post later to add my, not yet edited, YouTube tutorial on this look, so keep an eye out for that!



Thanks for stopping by!




****EDIT***



20 comments:

  1. Very cute eye makeup and goes well with the VG Lady Gaga lipstick.:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look.. the pinks and purples are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaylena!

    I gave you something on my blog so make sure you go check it out! Hope you're having a great Thursday! :D

    Ashley
    awfulbeautifuldisarray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great!!! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it! so pretty and fresh, lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! I can't pull off that look, but you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Swish really is the prettiest pink eyeshadow :3 and I'm jealous of how well you pull off Viva Glam Gaga!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful eye makeup. I love how you blended everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Marie

    Thanks Marie! I think Gaga goes so well! I was thinking what I wanted to pair it with and I was rummaging through lippies and GAGA WAS IT! hehe! ^_^

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. @TKOmulatta

    thanks chica! I know I love Purples and Pinks together! ^_^

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. @awful beautiful disarray

    Aw thank you so much Ashley! This means alot! This made my day!! ^_^ !!!

    MWAH!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Obsessed.Makup.Addict

    Thanks hun!
    Yes you can! Just try it and I bet you will look fabulous!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. @arabian_eyes

    aww, thanks doll! That's so nice!It's alot of work though! !_!
    haha

    MWAH!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. @SilhouetteScreams
    Aw thanks hun! I know Swish is amazing! I love it! Gaga is a great color to build up! Try using a little at a time with a lip gloss it works better if you build the color up, plus it's a Lustre and the formulation can be work as subtle or intense as you want it!!

    ^_^
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Chrissy
    Aw such a nice comment! ^_^
    Thanks so much hun!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: